Friday 12 October 2012

Fun Walk,Projects and Sport

Last Friday the school held the annual 'Fun Walk'. Each year had it's own colour:

First Years:Pink
Second Years:Purple
3rd Years:Green
4th Years(Ty):Yellow
5th Years:Blue
6th Years:Black and White

The theme of the funwalk was friendship.

Our year (Ty) had Yellow.We dressed up as Lego Blocks as they connect together.We made up a dance to the song 'Hey Ya'. The day went very well and I think our routine was better out of the three classes.Our class had to stand at each crossing point to direct the students across the road.I was with Shannon and Mr.W at cross point 3. 

Unfortunately, we didn't win out of the Transition Year classes..Class Cinealtas won but I think our class should of won;)

This week has gone so slow and the projects are mounting up on us. I now have an English,Maths,Geography and Irish project to do. I finished my Maths and Irish. I am now in the process of finishing my English and Geography to follow that.

I'm on the school gaelic team and i'm looking forward to our matches throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment